We want to know how has your year started?
If it is anything like us, productive and enlightening – we hope!
We are excited to start this new year with a stronger and continued commitment to helping you achieve your cybersecurity goals. In our monthly newsletters we aim to share valuable industry news and insights, tips and any updates to our services that will benefit your organization.
What’s In the News?
Cybersecurity trends continue to dominate the news and it is unsurprising, given the increasing digitization of the globe.
Here are the top three news pieces we’ve seen lately:
Microsoft Security Revenue hits $20 billion, January 25, 2023
- Security is seen as the top priority for organizations globally
- Microsoft’s Security Revenue rose by 33% in a year, making it hit $20 billion in 2022
- Microsoft offers a wide range of security solutions that work together seamlessly, ranging from prevention and detection to compliance management.
Federal Government announces new Disruptive Technology Strike Force, February 17, 2023
- The Disruptive Technology Strike Force has been created by the Department of Justice and the Department of Commerce
- The Strike Force will have many areas of focus a few being; investigating and prosecuting criminal violations of export laws; coordinate law enforcement actions and disruption strategies; and regular training for field offices.
Is ChatGPT a cybersecurity threat?, January 11, 2023
- ChatGPT’s ability to write legitimate-sounding phishing emails makes cyberattacks more accessible by non-English speaking perpetrators
- Fully trusting the output of text and code generated by ChatGPT can increase risks exponentially as the code could have issues or vulnerabilities
- When using some scripts generated by ChatGPT, they could encrypt someone’s machine completely and ultimately block access of the right personnel
Introducing Aegis Innovators’ Zero Trust As A Service
By now we are sure you are aware of our passion for Zero Trust and the importance of implementing a Zero Trust strategy throughout your organisation. However, if you need a refresher on what is Zero Trust and why you must adopt it, we have got you covered here.
In our November Newsletter, we launched our new service offering called Zero Trust as a Service (ZTaaS), which combined all the elements of a Zero Trust Framework into a simple solution that can be deployed easily across your digital architecture.
The benefits it brings are immense, including:
- Modernizing your IT infrastructure
- Reducing your risks
- Simplifying your security architecture
- Achieve compliance
- Control your IT spending
We understand the complexities of the digital world and the stresses it can bring to an organization, especially in light of the rise of cyber attacks exponentially.
If you want to schedule a call with one of our team to discuss ZTaaS further and the power it brings to your organisation, please do so here: Book a time with Matt.
Don’t forget – follow us on our socials!